A native Californian, Vicky Lambert is a forensic genealogist specializing
in recreating family trees and reconnecting past and present family members.
Her research spans the continental United States with her personal area of
interest in westward family migrations from the 1850’s onward, and reuniting
heirlooms with lost families.
- Certificate holder of the Boston University CPE Genealogical Research Program
- Graduate of the ProGen Study Group, group co-leader
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy coursework: Fundamentals of Forensic Genealogy and Establishing Genealogical Proof with DNA
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh: Mastering the Art of Genealogical Documentation
- Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- Treasurer, Association of Professional Genealogists Forensic Genealogy Special Interest Group
- MBA, BA in Journalism
- Former tech industry project and business operations manager
- Fluent in French